If you’re looking for a quieter, more efficient, and more reliable way to heat and cool your home without having to do a serious remodel to install ductwork, then a Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Split System can do the job. These innovative ductless systems do much of the work of an extensive HVAC system without the same overhead in terms of installment and maintenance.
Here are 5 reasons to consider a ductless system for your house:
1. No ductwork. If you’d really like central air conditioning and/or central heating, but you don’t have room for air ducts, then mini-split systems give you a priced alternative. Instead of ducts, these systems use insulated pipes to vent air outside, giving you the same results without extensive ductwork.
2. Quiet operation. The Mitsubishi ductless systems we offer come with Ultra-Quiet technology, so you can heat and cool your house without loud fan sounds. Especially if you’ve been using portable air conditioners, you’ll notice the difference right away.
3. Energy efficient. Forced-air technology creates one of the most energy-efficient heating and cooling methods currently available, especially when combined with responsible usage. Compared to options like in-window air conditioners and baseboard heating, you will be looking at hundreds or even thousands of dollars of energy savings each year. These systems are so energy-efficient that you will qualify for energy-saving rebates just for switching to one.
4. Easy controls. These mini-split systems come with easy-to-use remote controls that you can stick to your wall like a thermostat and/or carry around like a TV remote – whatever is easiest for you. Easy controls mean you can change temperature and other settings without needing to get up.
5. Pleasing appearance. Finally, when compared to other options, you will note that ductless systems are simply nice to look at. They look sleek, clean, professional, and finished. You won’t need to install them in a propped-open window or find a corner to hide them in every year or dust between radiator coils. You’ll never feel ashamed in front of the company when they see how you heat and cool your home.
If you would like more information about a ductless system or about heating/cooling options in general, we’d love to talk with you. We’ll talk more about rebates from your energy provider, and we’ll look at your house to find out how you can be more comfortable and more energy efficient. Contact us today!