The human body is set to survive in an average temperature of 23 degrees Celsius; however, in different seasons, temperatures do vary. The variation makes it hard for the body to get acquitted to a particular temperature. As a result, scientists have invented the thermostat to regulate the temperature.
However, we have different types of thermostats from manual, non-programmable, and smart one.
Let’s focus on the intelligent thermostat since it is the latest in the market.
The Problems Associated with Ancient, Non-Programmable and Manual, Thermostat
• The settings must be done manually or set to act in a particular manner per the scheduled time. Therefore, in the absence of an experienced person, the room temperature may not be favorable.
• The power consumption is relatively high causing a significant added expenditure.
Are you a service provider for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) and disgusted of regular calls from the clients to go to their home and do the setting of the thermostat?
Advantages of Smart Thermostat
• Unlike the manual thermostat, the smart thermostat senses the variation of temperature and allows the user to adjust the temperature remotely through a Wi-Fi connection.
• Smart thermostat incorporates technologies to sense when the house is occupied and therefore can temporarily halt the heating or cooling until the people are around.
• There is saving of energy in that they are designed to consume less power compared to the old programmable and manual thermostat.
• Smart thermostats are compatible with other devices like the phone and computer through customized software.
• The safety is guaranteed as you do not have to do manual setting as in old thermostats. Thus, they are safe from electrocuting or malfunctioning due to the poor setting.
Whenever considering making a new purchase or instead replace your thermostat, please consider smart one due to numerous advantages associated to it. At Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning, we have an excellent team that will guide you on the qualities of a good smart thermostat. Kindly contact us for more details.