Centerpoint Energy® natural gas utility in the state of Minnesota is offering their natural gas customer’s High Efficiency natural gas rebates up to $450.00, when you purchase and install a new residential high efficiency natural gas replacement furnace rated at 92% AFUE rating, “Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency,” and higher. Schedule a free estimate for the installation of a high efficiency natural gas furnace and qualifying Centerpoint Energy® rebates.
CENTERPOINT ENERGY HIG EFFICIENCY NATURAL GAS HEATING REBATES
- 92% – 93.9% “AFUE” efficient high efficiency residential natural gas furnace, customer will receive a $150.00 high efficiency rebate.
- 94% – 95.9% “AFUE” efficient high efficiency residential natural gas furnace, customer will receive a $300.00 high efficiency rebate.
- 96% “AFUE” and higher efficiencies residential natural gas furnace customer will receive a $400.00 high efficiency rebate.
- Add a Learning™ Thermostat, Bryant® Evolution® Wi-Fi Control, customer will receive a $50.00 rebate.
- Add a Wi-Fi programmable thermostat, customer will receive a $25.00 rebate.
- Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning will process the Centerpoint Energy® rebate form for the customer.
How is AFUE Measured?
Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, AFUE measures a gas furnace’s efficiency in converting fuel to energy. A furnace that has an 80 percent AFUE rating can turn 80 percent of the energy it consumes into heat. The other 20 percent of energy is lost during the heating process. Learn more about AFUE ratings.
What is a good AFUE?
A higher AFUE rating means greater energy efficiency. The minimum standard AFUE for new furnaces is 78 percent. A mid-efficiency furnace usually has an AFUE rating between 80 and 85 percent, while a high-efficiency unit has a rating between 90 and 98.3 percent AFUE.
Professional Heating, Air Conditioning Installations and HVAC Services
Since 1989, Minnesota Heating and Air Conditioning Incorporated has provided commercial businesses and residential homeowners in Minneapolis, Twin Cities, and the 7-County Metro Area with over 37,000 completed commercial and residential gas heating, air conditioning and ventilation installations. As a Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealer™ – Mitsubishi® ductless mini-split Diamond Dealer™ – Xcel Energy® participating air conditioning installation contractor, we offer residential homeowners and commercial businesses, experienced and knowledgeable Nate® Certified gas heating, cooling, ventilation, installation, and service technicians, are HVAC licensed – Bonded through the state of Minnesota – Insured – with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Get Comfortable with HVAC Financing from Synchrony
- 25 Months 0% Interest, Equal Payments
- 5.99% APR 2.000% Minimum Monthly Payment
- 7.99% APR 1.250% Minimum Monthly Payment
- Visa • Master Card • Discover • American Express • Checks
- Learn more about Synchrony® HVAC Financing