COOLING PRODUCTS & HVAC SERVICES
When researching home cooling comfort, products and HVAC services, at Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer the complete line of Bryant® Evolution® – Preferred™ – Legacy™ high efficiency residential replacement gas furnaces & air conditioning systems, standalone and ductless mini-split heating & cooling systems – for those hard to heat or cool rooms – Complete your indoor home comfort with a residential high efficiency air filter, whole-house humidifier, dehumidifier or any of our residential indoor air quality “IAQ” products and services.
– WINTER HVAC INDOOR COMFORT CLOSEOUT SALE – SAVE UP TO $500.00
During our › Winter HVAC Indoor Comfort Sale (PDF), take advantage of natural gas and electric utility rebates for purchasing a residential high efficiency natural gas replacement furnace, high efficiency residential central air conditioning system with a Wi-Fi programmable or Smart thermostat. Energy Star, Federal Tax Credits and Savings up to $2655.00 Plus we offer residential homeowners 25 Months 0% Interest Financing for purchasing and the installation of a residential high efficiency replacement gas furnace, residential high efficiency central air conditioning system, Indoor Air Quality “IAQ” Products, and HVAC services. Contact us today to schedule a Free Home Comfort estimate.
Bryant Residential Cooling Products & HVAC Services
- HVAC Financing From Synchrony Financial
- 24-Hour Air Conditioning Service & Repairs
- Bryant High Efficiency Air Conditioning Systems
- Bryant Ductless Mini-Split Heating & Cooling Systems
- Bryant +90% Efficient Gas Heating & Cooling Systems
- Bryant 80% Efficient Gas Heating & Cooling Systems
- Bryant +90% Extra-Efficient Gas Furnaces
- Bryant 80% Efficient Gas Furnaces
Payne Residential Cooling Products & HVAC Services
- Payne Central Air Conditioning Systems
- Payne Gas Heating & Cooling Systems
- Payne Residential Gas Furnaces
Indoor Air Quality “IAQ” Products
- Indoor a Air Quality “IAQ” Products
- Air Filtration Systems & Video
- Aprilaire Whole-House Humidifiers
Residential Thermostats & Controls
Garage & Shop Heating Systems
HVAC Cooling Interests
- Coronavirus Message to Our Customers
- Non-Business Energy Property Tax Credits
- Database of State Incentives for Renewable & Efficiency
- What Furnace AFUE Means – What Air Condition SEER Means
- Xcel Energy Cooling Rebates
- Centerpoint Energy Rebates
- How to Prepare for a New Air Conditioner Installation
- How to Prepare for a New Furnace Installation
- Watch Air filtration & Air Purification Video
- New Variable-Speed ECM Regulation Brochure
Air Conditioning – What SEER Ratings MEAN
SEER ratings, “Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio,” When replacing or installing a new high efficiency air conditioning system, the term efficiency is based on *SEER ratings, “Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio.” SEER ratings are the air conditioning system efficiency rating, like the miles per gallon for your car, your car might get 21.50 miles per gallon or “21.50 SEER – 16.00 miles per gallon or 16.00 SEER – Minimal standard is 13.00 miles per gallon or 13.00 SEER – The higher the SEER rating the less it cost to operate the air conditioning system without sacrificing you and your families comfort. Learn more about SEER ratings.
What Does EER Mean?
Let us say you have an air conditioning unit with a 12,000 Btu that consumes 1,200 watts of electricity. Using the calculation, you will find that the system has an EER of 10. In figure, it can be expressed as follows: = 10 EER 1,200 watts Basically, the higher the EER means the more energy-efficient the system is. Logically, when purchasing a new system, it would be best to pick the unit with a higher EER. Usually, you will find the EER listed in a yellow sticker (Title “Energy Guide”) attached on the side of an air conditioning unit. Learn more about EER ratings.
An Xcel Energy Cooling Rebate Participating Air Conditioning Installation Contractor
Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning is an Xcel Energy® participating HVAC participating air conditioning installation contractor that has successfully met all the criteria for the Xcel Energy® cooling rebate program, that allows us to offer cooling rebates when replacing an existing air conditioning system or installing a new Bryant® high efficiency central air conditioning system for the first time. Learn more about Xcel Energy® Cooling Rebates.
Gas Furnaces – AFUE – How is AFUE Measured?
Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, AFUE measures a gas furnace’s efficiency in converting fuel to energy. A furnace that has an 80 percent AFUE rating can turn 80 percent of the energy it consumes into heat. The other 20 percent is used during the heating process. Learn more about AFUE ratings.
What is a good AFUE?
A higher AFUE rating means greater energy efficiency. The minimum standard AFUE for new furnaces is 78 percent. A mid-efficiency furnace usually has an AFUE rating between 80 and 85 percent, while a high-efficiency unit has a rating between 90 and 97 percent.
Professional HVAC Installation & Services
Since 1989, Minnesota Heating and Air Conditioning Incorporated has provided commercial businesses and residential homeowners in Minneapolis, Twin Cities and the 7-County Metro Area with over 35,000 completed commercial and residential gas heating, air conditioning and ventilation installations. As a Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealer – Mitsubishi® ductless mini-split Diamond Dealer™ – Xcel Energy® participating air conditioning installation contractor, we offer residential homeowners and commercial businesses, experienced and knowledgeable Nate® Certified gas heating, cooling, ventilation, installation and service technicians, are HVAC licensed – Bonded through the state of Minnesota – Insured – with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Get Comfortable with Financing from Synchrony Financial
- 25 Months 0% Interest, Equal Payments
- 5.99% APR 2.000% Minimum Monthly Payment
- 7.99% APR 1.250% Minimum Monthly Payment
- Visa • Master Card • Discover • American Express • Check
- Download our HVAC Indoor Comfort Sale (PDF)