Connect With Us

24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE

763-424-5235

COOLING PRODUCTS & HVAC SERVICES

When researching home cooling comfort, products and HVAC services, at Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer the complete line of Bryant® Evolution™ – Preferred™ – Legacy™ high efficiency residential replacement gas furnaces, residential high efficiency central air conditioning systems, standalone and ductless mini-split heating & cooling systems – for those hard to heat or cool rooms in the house – Complete your indoor home comfort with a residential high efficiency air filtration system, whole-house dehumidification, humidification, or any of our residential indoor air quality “IAQ” products or HVAC services. 

All the Summer HVAC Comforts for Home Sale – Savings up to $500.00

During our  Summer HVAC Indoor Comfort Sale (pdf) take advantage of natural gas, electric utility rebates, tax credits, and savings up to $1925.00 when you purchase an Energy Star®, Bryant® residential 95% “AFUE” or higher, replacement natural gas furnace with a Bryant® 16.00 SEER, 13 EER, high efficiency air conditioning system and a Wi-Fi Smart thermostat Plus we offer our customers 25 Months 0% Interest Financing for the purchase and the installation for all residential high efficiency replacement gas furnaces, high efficiency air conditioning systems, Indoor Air Quality “IAQ” Products and HVAC services. Contact us today for a Free estimate.

Bryant Residential Cooling Products & HVAC Services

Payne Residential Cooling Products & HVAC Services

Indoor Air Quality “IAQ” Products

Residential Thermostats & Controls

Garage & Shop Heating Systems

HVAC Cooling Interests

Air Conditioning – What SEER Ratings MEAN

SEER ratings, “Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio,” When replacing or installing a new high efficiency air conditioning system, the term efficiency is based on *SEER ratings, “Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio.” SEER ratings are the air conditioning system efficiency rating, like the miles per gallon for your car, your car might get 21.50 miles per gallon or “21.50 SEER – 16.00 miles per gallon or 16.00 SEER – Minimal standard is 13.00 miles per gallon or 13.00 SEER The higher the SEER rating the less it cost to operate the air conditioning system without sacrificing you and your families comfort. Learn more about SEER ratings.

What Does EER Mean?

Let us say you have an air conditioning unit with a 12,000 Btu that consumes 1,200 watts of electricity. Using the calculation, you will find that the system has an EER of 10. In figure, it can be expressed as follows: = 10 EER 1,200 watts Basically, the higher the EER means the more energy-efficient the system is. Logically, when purchasing a new system, it would be best to pick the unit with a higher EER. Usually, you will find the EER listed in a yellow sticker (Title “Energy Guide”) attached on the side of an air conditioning unit. Learn more about EER ratings.

An Xcel Energy Cooling Rebate Participating Air Conditioning Installation Contractor

Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning is an Xcel Energy® participating HVAC participating air conditioning installation contractor that has successfully met all the criteria for the Xcel Energy® cooling rebate program, that allows us to offer cooling rebates when replacing an existing air conditioning system or installing a new Bryant® high efficiency central air conditioning system for the first time. Learn more about Xcel Energy® Cooling Rebates.

Gas Furnaces – AFUE – How is AFUE Measured?

Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, AFUE measures a gas furnace’s efficiency in converting fuel to energy. A furnace that has an 80 percent AFUE rating can turn 80 percent of the energy it consumes into heat. The other 20 percent is used during the heating process. Learn more about AFUE ratings.

What is a good AFUE?

A higher AFUE rating means greater energy efficiency. The minimum standard AFUE for new furnaces is 78 percent. A mid-efficiency furnace usually has an AFUE rating between 80 and 85 percent, while a high-efficiency unit has a rating between 90 and 97 percent.

Get Comfortable with HVAC Financing from Synchrony

  • 25 Months 0% Interest, Equal Payments
  • 5.99% APR 2.000% Minimum Monthly Payment
  • 7.99% APR 1.250% Minimum Monthly Payment
  • Visa • Master Card • Discover • American Express • Check
  • Download our HVAC Indoor Comfort Sale (PDF)

.