24-Hour Emergency Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement in the Twin Cities
Our team has proudly served the Twin Cities and 7-County Metro Area since 1989. Based in Maple Grove, Minnesota, our technicians can be dispatched to your home or commercial building day and night.
We service, install, and replace the industry’s leading brands and models, including:
- Bryant Air Conditioning Systems
- Payne Air Conditioning Systems
- Bryant +90% Heating and Cooling Systems
- Bryant +80% Heating and Cooling Systems
When clients call us to tackle their installation or replacement, they can be confident that the service technician that arrives is Nate® Certified. Nate® is the largest nonprofit organization in the industry offering certification for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration. Every member of our team carries this certification to provide the best service possible to residents in Minneapolis & St. Paul – and the entire Twin Cities area.
We also offer 24-hour emergency service and repair to keep your air conditioning systems up and running when you need it most.
Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning is:
We have completed over 35.000 HVAC projects successfully over the past 31 years and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau ®.
When Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement is Necessary?
Air conditioning maintenance and repairs offer consumers the ability to extend the lifespan of their AC unit. Repairs are recommended for newer units, but there does come a point when repairs are no longer viable.
When an AC unit has lost its high level of efficiency or routinely needs the be repaired, it is time to consider a new air conditioning unit.
As a Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealer™, Electric Utility Certified Air Conditioning Installation Contractor™ and Mitsubishi® Heating and Air Conditioning Diamond Dealer™, we are able to provide our customers with personalized recommendations on their air conditioner.
We’ will come out to your home or office, take all the measurements and determine which unit is the best choice.
A new air conditioner offers several key benefits:
- Savings. New units are more energy-efficient allowing consumers to save money on their utility bills from day one.
- Environmentally friendly. Old units often require harmful refrigerants that damage the ozone layer and are not good for the environment. We will offer environmentally friendly air conditioner options including units that meet Energy Star requirements.
- Less Hassle. New air conditioners offer peace of mind. You will receive a warranty on the unit while enjoying a quieter, more efficient model that do not require frequent repairs.
Replacing your air conditioner is not always easy. Units can be expensive; labor costs can be high, and a lot of people owners will try and repair a unit over again to avoid replacement. We recommend a replacement when a unit is older and the cost of repairing the unit costs more than a few hundred dollars.
If you plan on staying in the home or office for a few years, a new cooling system can save you money on energy bills and repair costs.
Our technicians will offer you several different cooling system options, explain the benefits of each system and help you find a cooling system that is perfect for your space.
When finances are holding our customers back from installing a new cooling system, you can rely on Synchrony Financial to lend a helping hand.
Financing Your Air Conditioning Installation or Replacement
Do not hold off on your air conditioning installation or replacement due to financial hardships. We have teamed up with Synchrony Financial to offer:
- 25-month, 0% interest financing
- 5.99% APR 2.0% minimum monthly payments
- 7.99% APT 1.25% minimum monthly payments
We also accept all major credit cards and checks.
Contact us today to discuss your air conditioning installation and replacement needs.