Your home in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, is all cozy and comfortable when every appliance is working right. More so, HVAC appliances. Imagine it is winter and your furnace or heating system isn’t working properly or is completely broken down–the home becomes unbearable.
But there is no need to worry. A reliable, professional furnace repair and installation contractor in Coon Rapids can get you sorted and get your heating system up and functioning fully.
Why Choose Us
You deserve a dependable HVAC contractor for all your furnace services, from installation to repair, maintenance, and replacement in Coon Rapids and anywhere in Minnesota.
At Minnesota Heating and Air Conditioning, we are dedicated to doing nothing but the best for our clients. That’s why homeowners and business owners in Coon Rapids and throughout Minnesota have trusted us to install and take care of their furnaces, air conditioning, heat pumps, and thermostats, among others.
We’ve been providing furnace installation, repairs, and other HVAC services in Minnesota for more than 32 years, since 1989. Over the period, our company has gained enough experience and built a team of highly-experienced and professional individuals who know and deliver exemplary on their work. That’s why we’ve successfully completed over 35,000 projects for business owners and homeowners.
Our technicians are NATE-certified, and HVAC Licensed – State of Minnesota Bonded – Insured to ensure you get 100% satisfaction from our services. You can trust us to deliver.
Signs That Your Furnace Needs Repair
A well-installed furnace will work efficiently, keeping your home with minimal glitches. But furnaces, just like any other home appliances, develop issues over time. Below are some signs that it’s time to reach out to us for a furnace repair in Coon Rapids:
- Your home is still cold with the furnace on and set correctly.
- A furnace is designed to last between 15 and 20 years. If your furnace is older than 15 years, you’ll have to keep repairing it. You might eventually need to replace it.
- Higher energy or utility bills -your furnace uses more power than usual to warm your home.
- Sooty registers.
- Short, abnormal, and frequent cycling
- A faulty thermostat, which indicates a different temperature from the one you set or that’s in the house.
- Strange noises, pointing to faulty internal parts.
- Failed or yellow pilot light/flame instead of a blue one.
- A smelly house -the furnace has poor circulation and is accumulating carbon monoxide. Schedule a repair with a professional ASAP.
You Can Count on Us for Your Furnace Installation and Repair Services in Coon Rapids, Minnesota
If you are looking for reliable furnace repair and installation services, Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning is your best contractor in Coon Rapids and throughout Minnesota. Please contact us today to get a free estimate.