It’s impossible to overlook the significance of an HVAC system to your home in Plymouth. The furnace keeps your house warm and bearable, especially during winter. But the furnace breaks down just like any other home appliance, requiring repairs.
A furnace breakdown in the middle of winter can be frustrating. But you don’t have to worry. We at Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning are always ready to repair your furnace in Plymouth and throughout Minnesota and get it running perfectly, leaving your house as warm and comfortable as you’d want it.
Signs That Your Furnace Needs a Repair
While you can fix some minor mishaps with DIY tips, here are some signs that tell it’s time to book an appointment for a furnace repair with one of our highly-experienced technicians:
- The furnace doesn’t heat your home adequately. Your furnace is on, but your home still feels cold; This is the first sign that your furnace isn’t working as it’s supposed and requires repair.
- An unprecedented surge in energy bills. An old and faulty furnace will “overwork” to heat your home. The result is higher energy bills. It’s time to schedule a furnace repair in Plymouth.
- Unfamiliar noises. Strange noises are a sign that your furnace is faulty, and without a prompt, professional repair, you might be forced to have an expensive furnace replacement.
- Funny smell. Faulty surfaces dissipate carbon monoxide due to poor air circulation. When this happens, the carbon monoxide alarm keeps going off. High carbon monoxide levels can put you and your loved ones at risk, and that’s why it’s advisable to schedule a furnace repair immediately.
- The furnace keeps turning itself on and off all the time. A faulty thermostat, clogged filter, or a broken heating element will keep the furnace going on and off, despite settings.
- A “yellowish” or discolored pilot light. Your furnace’s pilot light should be blue. Any other color shows that the furnace has ventilation and air circulation issues and is accumulating dangerous gases like carbon monoxide. Get a furnace repair to avoid further issues or complications.
Work With the Best HVAC Contractor in Plymouth, Minnesota
You deserve the best and reliable HVAC contractor to install, repair, or replace your furnace. If you are looking for the best furnace repair services in Plymouth, Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning is your go-to contractor. We’ve been delivering quality HVAC repairs to our customers for more than 32 years throughout Minnesota.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us today to get started or for a free estimate.