Connect With Us

24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE

763-424-5235

Goodman Gas Furnaces

GOODMAN HIGH EFFICIENCY RESIDENTIAL REPLACEMENT GAS FURNACES

For over three decades, the Goodman® brand has concentrated on something more important than simple brand-recognition consumer advertising. Since 1982, we have focused on helping millions and millions of homeowners achieve dependable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort with products that continue to be designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A. As a result, the Goodman® brand has earned the loyalty and respect from thousands of local independent heating and cooling professionals across North America.

GOODMAN RESIDENTIAL GAS FURNACE SALE – SAVE $250.00

During our  Winter HVAC Indoor Comfort Sale (pdf), take advantage of natural gas, electric utility rebates, and savings up to $1400.00 when you purchase an Energy Star®, Goodman® residential 95% “AFUE” or higher, replacement natural gas furnace with a Goodman® 16.00 SEER, 13 EER, high efficiency air conditioning system and a Wi-Fi Smart thermostat Plus we offer our customers 25 Months 0% Interest Financing for the purchase and the installation for all residential high efficiency replacement gas furnaces, high efficiency air conditioning systems, Indoor Air Quality “IAQ” Products and HVAC services. Contact us today for a Free estimate.

Goodman GMVM97 +90% High Efficiency Gas Furnace

  • Goodman® 97% “AFUE” Extra-Efficient Residential Gas Furnace
  • Variable-Speed “DC” Blower Motor – Operates down to 600 CFM
  • Ideal for multi-zone systems
  • Modulating Gas Valve – Operates down to 45% maximum output capacity
  • Silicon Nitride Perfect Light™ Hot Surface Igniter
  • Filter cabinet allows easier filter changes
  • Utility Rebates up to $450.00
  • Download Brochure

Goodman GMEC96 +90% High Efficiency Gas Furnace

  • Goodman® 96% “AFUE” Extra-Efficient Residential Gas Furnace
  • Variable-Speed “DC” Blower Motor – Operates down to 600 CFM
  • Works ideal for multi-zone systems
  • 2-Stage Gas valve – Operates down to 45% maximum output capacity
  • Silicon Nitride Perfect Light™ Hot Surface Igniter
  • Filter cabinet allows easier filter changes
  • Utility Rebates up to $450.00
  • Download Brochure

Goodman GME80 80% Efficient Gas Furnace

  • Goodman® 80% “AFUE” Efficient Residential Gas Furnace
  • ECM Multi-Stage “DC” Blower Motor – Operates down to 800 CFM
  • Ideal for multi-level homes
  • 2-Stage Gas Valve – Operates down to 45% maximum output capacity
  • Silicon Nitride Perfect Light™ Hot Surface Igniter
  • Filter cabinet allows easier filter changes
  • Utility Rebates up to $50.00
  • Download Brochure

How is AFUE Measured?

Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency or AFUE measures a gas furnace’s efficiency in converting fuel to energy. A furnace that has an 80 percent AFUE rating can turn 80 percent of the energy it consumes into heat. The other 20 percent of energy is lost during the heating process. Learn more about AFUE ratings.

What is a good AFUE?

A higher AFUE rating means greater energy efficiency. The minimum standard AFUE for new furnaces is 78 percent. A mid-efficiency furnace usually has an AFUE rating between 80 and 85 percent, while a high-efficiency unit has a rating between 90 and 97 percent.

Professional Heating, Air Conditioning Installations and HVAC Services

Since 1989, Minnesota Heating and Air Conditioning Incorporated has provided commercial businesses and residential homeowners in Minneapolis, Twin Cities and the 7-County Metro Area with over 37,000 completed commercial and residential gas heating, air conditioning and ventilation installations. As a Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealer™ – Mitsubishi® ductless mini-split Diamond Dealer™ – Xcel Energy® participating air conditioning installation contractor, we offer residential homeowners and commercial businesses, experienced and knowledgeable Nate® Certified gas heating, cooling, ventilation, installation, and service technicians, are HVAC licensed – Bonded through the state of Minnesota – Insured – with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Get Comfortable with HVAC Financing from Synchrony

  • 25 Months 0% Interest, Equal Payments
  • 5.99% APR 2.000% Minimum Monthly Payment
  • 7.99% APR 1.250% Minimum Monthly Payment
  • Visa • Master Card • Discover • American Express • Checks
  • Learn more about Synchrony® HVAC Financing

Useful Links