Efficient Air Filtration for the Entire Home
Your home is a sanctuary. Designed for relaxation, recreation and entertaining, it differs from the outside world by design, with one significant exception: the air is probably more contaminated. From viruses and bacteria to dust to pet hair and dander, indoor air is filled with contaminants that can trigger allergies, aggravate asthma, and spread disease.
In fact, the more we learn about airborne contaminants, the clearer their connection to all disease becomes. A recent study by researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health, for example, shows that counties with elevated levels of fine particulate matter known as PM 2.5 have higher instances of COVID-19 related fatalities.
So, fight back with powerful air filtration from the Bryant Evolution Air Purifier.
The Evolution Air Purification Process
Unlike many other portable air cleaners, the Bryant Evolution Air Purifier silently treats 100% of the air flowing through your home’s comfort system, protecting infants, the elderly and everyone in between from harmful allergens, airborne microbes and pathogens as well as from pet hair and dander.
The Evolution Air Purifier uses an innovative and highly effective three-step process to provide genuinely comprehensive, entire-home environmental purification.
- Precision point ionization charges particles as they enter the purifier.
- A specially designed, continuously charged media filter captures airborne particles.
- Patented, state-of-the-art technology kills select bacteria and viruses, eliminating further organism growth on the filter.
Choosing a Bryant Air Purifier
As with all Bryant products, every Perfect Evolution Air Purifier is 100% run-tested before it leaves the factory and can only be installed in your home by an authorized Bryant dealer. Bryant has been trusted for over a century by discerning homeowners and businesses for innovative, reliable HVAC systems and air heating, cooling, and purification solutions.
Evolution Purifier Advantages and Innovations
- High Germicidal Effectiveness: Patented “Capture and Kill” technology delivers a 99% inactivation rate against targeted viruses and bacteria.
- High Efficiency Filtration: Evolution’s Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value 15 rating provides ultra-high air filtration efficiency.
- Low Maintenance Operation: Periodic filter replacement is the only maintenance needed for optimum performance — no cleaning required.
Minnesota Heating and Air Conditioning has over three decades of experience providing businesses and homeowners in the greater Minneapolis and St. Paul area with efficient, reliable, and cost-effective HVAC systems and services. An authorized Bryant dealer with over 35,000 completed HVAC projects, we employ only Nate-certified, licensed, and bonded technicians as well as a customer-driven sales and support staff dedicated to delivering our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today for more information on the Bryant Evolution Air Purifier and on our full range of HVAC solutions.