24-Hour Emergency Furnace Installation and Replacement
Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning offers commercial and residential furnace installation and replacement in St. Paul, Minneapolis, and the entire Twin Cities area. Based in Maple Grove, Minnesota since 1989, we can install and replace furnaces of all manufacture and models.
Licensed, bonded and insured, our company has been helping residents and businesses in Minnesota with all their furnace needs for 34 years.
When customers call us for furnace installation, we provide a free estimate so that there are expected costs.
As a company, we’re:
- A Bryant® Heating and Air Conditioning Factory Authorized Dealer™
- An Electric Utility Certified Air Conditioning Installation Contractor™
- An Energy Star® Compliant Contractor™
- An Indoor Air Quality “IAQ” Certified Contractor™
- A Mitsubishi® Heating and Air Conditioning Diamond Dealer™
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau®
When our technicians come to your door, you can be confident that they are Nate® certified to meet and exceed industry standards.
As a certified dealer, we offer some of the best furnaces on the market, including:
- Bryant +90% Efficient Furnaces
- Bryant +80% Efficient Furnaces
- Bryant +90% Heating & Cooling Systems
- Bryant +80% Heating & Cooling Systems
While we are a certified dealer for Mitsubishi and Bryant products, we can install the right furnace for your home or business. We have successfully completed over 35,000+ HVAC projects and hope to add yours to our list.
When Should I Replace My Furnace?
Furnace installations and replacements are expensive. Homeowners will often try to repair their furnace until it ceases working or the service technician states that it is time for a replacement. There are a few signs that it is time to replace a furnace that everyone should know:
- Age. The average lifespan of a furnace is 12 to 15 years. Proper maintenance and servicing can extend the lifespan of the furnace slightly. If your furnace is 12 years old or older, it is time to consider a replacement or start saving for an inevitable future replacement.
- Repairs. Minor repairs are expected, but when repairs keep mounting up, it may be time to replace your unit. Expensive, frequent repairs are a good indicator that it is time for a new furnace.
- Noise. Every furnace will make some noise, but banging, popping, or rattling that is excessive indicates a severe internal problem.
- Efficiency. A new furnace will have an elevated level of efficiency, but over years of use and as parts begin to wear, efficiency levels drop. An inefficient furnace will cause you to turn your thermostat up higher and pay more for heating costs.
New furnace installations allow consumers to have the latest furnace technology with the highest efficiency possible. If you are replacing a unit, the fuel or energy type of the furnace often stays the same.
If you are installing a furnace during a new construction, you may have to choose between:
- Natural gas
All three types of furnaces will heat your home, but they operate and heat the home in slightly different ways. Electric furnaces heat coils and blow warm air through the home while oil and natural gas units will force air into the furnace, heat the air and distribute the air back through the home.
Special Financing for Our Customers
We work closely with Synchrony Financial® to provide consumer and commercial furnace solutions to our customers. Our customers have three main financing options to choose from:
- 0% interest if the loan is paid back in 25 months with equal payments
- 5.99% interest with payments of 2% each month until the loan is repaid
- 7.99% interest with payments of 1.25% each month until the loan is repaid
We also accept all major credit cards and take checks, too.
Contact us today for a free estimate of your furnace installation or replacement.