› Dear Valued Customer – In response to the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, Minnesota Heating and Air Conditioning is committed to the continued safety of our employees, customers, vendors & partners. » Please visit our information and policy page for more information on the COVID-19 (coronavirus).
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Installation and Replacement
Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning offers commercial and residential furnace installation and replacement in St. Paul, Minneapolis and the entire Twin Cities area. Based in Maple Grove, Minnesota since 1989, we’re able to install and replace furnaces of all makes and models.
Licensed, bonded and insured, our company has been helping residents and businesses in Minnesota with all of their furnace needs for 31 years.
When customers call us for a furnace install, we provide a free estimate so that there are never unexpected costs.
As a company, we’re:
- A Bryant® Heating and Air Conditioning Factory Authorized Dealer™
- An Electric Utility Certified Air Conditioning Installation Contractor™
- An Energy Star® Compliant Contractor™
- An Indoor Air Quality “IAQ” Certified Contractor™
- A Mitsubishi® Heating and Air Conditioning Diamond Dealer™
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau®
When our technicians come to your door, you can be confident that they’re Nate® certified to meet and exceed industry standards.
As a certified dealer, we offer some of the best furnaces on the market, including:
- Bryant +90% Efficient Furnaces
- Bryant +80% Efficient Furnaces
- Bryant +90% Heating & Cooling Systems
- Bryant +80% Heating & Cooling Systems
While we’re a certified dealer for Mitsubishi and Bryant products, we can install the right furnace for your home or business. We’ve successfully completed over 35,000+ HVAC projects and hope to add yours to our list.
When Should I Replace My Furnace?
Furnace installations and replacements are expensive. Homeowners will often try to repair their furnace until it ceases working or the service technician states that it’s time for a replacement. There are a few signs that it’s time to replace a furnace that everyone should know:
- Age. The average lifespan of a furnace is 12 to 15 years. Proper maintenance and servicing can extend the lifespan of the furnace slightly. If your furnace is 12 years old or older, it’s time to consider a replacement or start saving for an inevitable future replacement.
- Repairs. Minor repairs are expected, but when repairs keep mounting up, it may be time to replace your unit. Expensive, frequent repairs are a good indicator that it’s time for a new furnace.
- Noise. Every furnace will make some noise, but banging, popping or rattling that is excessive indicates a severe internal problem.
- Efficiency. A new furnace will have a high level of efficiency, but over years of use and as parts begin to wear, efficiency levels drop. An inefficient furnace will cause you to turn your thermostat up higher and pay more in heating costs.
New furnace installs allow consumers to have the latest furnace technology with the highest efficiency possible. If you’re replacing a unit, the fuel or energy type of the furnace often stays the same.
If you’re installing a furnace during a new construction, you may have to choose between:
- Natural gas
All three types of furnaces will heat your home, but they operate and heat the home in slightly different ways. Electric furnaces heat coils and blow warm air through the home while oil and natural gas units will force air into the furnace, heat the air and distribute the air back through the home.
Special Financing for Our Customers
We work closely with Synchrony Financial® to provide consumer and commercial furnace solutions to our customers. Our customers have three main financing options to choose from:
- 0% interest if the loan is paid back in 25 months with equal payments
- 5.99% interest with payments of 2% each month until the loan is repaid
- 7.99% interest with payments of 1.25% each month until the loan is repaid
We also accept all major credit cards and take checks, too.
Contact us today for a free estimate on your furnace installation or replacement.