24-Hour Emergency Gas Furnace Repair and Installation in the Twin Cities and the 7-County Metro Area
Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning has proudly served Minnesotans for over 31 years. When gas furnaces start acting up, we’re ready and waiting to come make a repair. Persistent noises, strange smells, inadequate heat and a discolored pilot light are a few of the many signs that it’s time to have a technician come out to service your furnace.
Our technicians have completed over 35,000+ HVAC projects in the Twin Cities, 7-County Metro Area, St. Paul and Minneapolis since we first opened our doors in Maple Grove, Minnesota in 1989.
A licensed, bonded and insured company, customers can be confident that when a technician comes to their home or business, the technician is:
- Nate® Certified to meet the highest standards in the industry
- Trained to work on gas furnaces of any age and from any manufacturer
- Driving a fully stocked vehicle with parts to quickly get your furnace up and running
Our customers expect only the best from us, and we proudly maintain membership and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau®.
When you call us to repair your gas furnace, our technician will provide a free estimate of the repair costs. You’ll know exactly how much you’ll be expected to pay for the repairs before we start the job.
Signs That Your Gas Furnace Needs to Be Repaired
Gas furnaces should undergo routine maintenance as they age. Parts can start to wear down and need to be serviced that the homeowner doesn’t know about. There are also times when the furnace may be exhibiting warning signs that a repair is needed.
The most common signs that it’s time to call one of our technicians are:
- An unusual amount of dust is starting to accumulate on your vents or in your home.
- The furnace is 15 to 20 years old which is typically the time that furnaces break down and need to be replaced.
- The pilot light is yellow instead of its normal blue color. A yellow pilot light may be a sign that carbon monoxide is leaking from the unit’s heat exchangers.
- Cold air is blowing out of the furnace instead of hot air. When a furnace blows cold air, it could be a blower fan issue or a number of other issues impacting the furnace.
- Pops and squeaks are starting to be produced by the furnace. The pops and squeaks are often a sign that an internal part is loosening and may need to be replaced.
- Rising heating bills that increased rapidly even though there has been little change to your thermostat. Failing units will often keep running or struggle to keep temperatures at the level set on the thermostat.
Furnaces can have a number of problems, and in the last two years of a furnace’s lifespan, frequent repairs are often needed to keep the unit running efficiently.
If our technician determines that your furnace is beyond repair or you request a new furnace to be installed, our technicians can help you choose a furnace that’s perfect for your home or business. We are an Energy Star® Compliant Contractor™ and will help you find an affordable, dependable and energy-efficient furnace.
Financing from Synchrony Financial®
Furnace repairs and installations can be expensive. We’ve teamed up with Synchrony Financial® to offer our customers an affordable financing option. If you want to pursue financing, our customers can receive rates of:
- 0% for 25 months with equal payments
- 5.99% with just 2.0% monthly payments
- 7.99% with just 1.25% monthly payments
We also accept multiple forms of payment including check and all major credit cards.
Contact us today for a free estimate on your gas furnace.