› Dear Valued Customer – In response to the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, Minnesota Heating and Air Conditioning is committed to the continued safety of our employees, customers, vendors & partners. » Please visit our information and policy page for more information on the COVID-19 (coronavirus).
24-Hour Emergency Heating and Furnace Repair in the Twin Cities
Minnesota Heating & Air Conditioning has completed over 35,000+ HVAC projects since first opening our doors in 1989. Conveniently located in Maple Grove, Minnesota, we service the following areas:
- 7-County Metro Area
- St. Paul
- Twin Cities
Our team of Nate® Certified technicians can service all commercial and residential heating units. When the temperatures drop and customers need emergency heating or furnace repair, we’re a call away at (763) 424-5235.
Over our 31 years of experience in the field, we’ve been able to maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau by always putting our customers first. We get the job done right the first time with as little interruption as possible.
You can be confident that when a technician is dispatched to your location, the technician is:
- Nate® Certified to meet the industry’s highest standards.
- Trained to work on all heating system and furnace makes and models.
- Fully equipped with the tools and parts to handle repairs quickly.
- Knowledgeable of preventative services that will keep your unit working for longer.
We’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to best serve our clients.
Signs That Your Furnace or Heating System Needs to Be Repaired
Heating systems and furnaces that are new run smoothly, meet current standards and are energy efficient. Over time, these efficient units start to wear down.
Proper maintenance and repairs can keep these systems running optimally for longer.
A few of the signs that it may be time for a furnace or heating system repair are:
- Your system is starting to make strange noises.
- Your furnace is producing abnormal smells which may indicate excess dust in the unit or a gas leak.
- Your furnace won’t turn on even after you’ve checked the emergency shut off and breaker.
- Your furnace’s heat is insufficient and doesn’t produce the same amount of heat as it once did.
- The pilot light is yellow and not blue.
- Dust and dirt are building up around the home.
- When walking through your home, you notice cold and hot spots.
- You smell a strong gas smell in the home (call us immediately).
- Your carbon monoxide detector goes off (turn the unit off and open your windows).
- Your energy bills continue to rise even though the thermostat has stayed the same.
Our technicians will come out to your home or office, examine the system to determine what repairs are needed and provide you with a thorough estimate of repair costs. You can rest assured that our company is:
If you accept the estimate and want us to make repairs, our on-site technician can start the repairs immediately. We stock all of our vehicles to ensure that we can quickly and effectively get your furnace or heating system back up and running.
Repairs and regular maintenance will:
- Increase the lifespan of the unit.
- Reduce the risk of further, more expensive repairs being required.
- Keep the unit running efficiently to keep electric bills as low as possible.
- Reduce the risk of failure and having to call in an emergency repair or replacement.
Estimates can be more than a consumer is able to afford. When financial hardships arise, you can rely on our partnership with Synchrony Financial to cover the costs. We work closely with the lender to offer our customers exceptional rates.
Customers that qualify for financing can receive:
- 0% interest financing for 25 months
- 5.99% APR with monthly payments of just 2.0%
- 7.99% APR with monthly payments of just 1.25%
We also accept all major credit cards.
Contact us today for a free estimate and to schedule a technician to come to your home or business.