Most standard residential gas or electric forced air furnaces and air conditioning systems are not equipped to handle these variables, because the forced air furnace compensates by, short cycling, overheating, or overcooling. That is an inefficient and expensive way to keep your home consistently comfortable. And that is why we offer the Bryant® Zone Perfect™ mechanical HVAC multi-zoning systems – The mechanical HVAC zoning systems can be retrofitted to most modern forced air gas and electric furnaces. In some cases, additional components can be added to the forced air gas or electric furnace, the zoning system, or both, in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation specifications. See Zone System Thermostats below.
- Bryant Zone Perfect™
- Works with all modern Wi-Fi & programmable thermostats
- Applicable with all equipment configurations
- Compressor protection
- Duct temperature sensor
- Four cycle limits per hour
- Modulating • 2-stage • 1-stage gas valve
- Variable-Speed • ECM • PSC motors
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Emergency heat switch
- LEDs for the relays
- Optional HP temperature sensor
- Warranty 10-year limited parts warranty
- Download Brochure
HVAC MECHANICAL ZONE SYSTEM CONTROLS
- Bryant® Evolution™ Control for the Bryant® Zone Perfect™ mechanical HVAC zoning systems only.
- Nest® Thermostats for Honeywell and most manufactures, accept the Bryant® Zone Perfect™.
- ecobee® Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Honeywell and most manufactures, accept the Bryant® Zone Perfect™ .
- Honeywell® Non-Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi, programmable thermostats for Honeywell and most manufactures, accept the Bryant® Zone Perfect™.
Get Comfortable with Financing from Synchrony Financial
- 25 Months 0% Interest, Equal Payments
- 5.99% APR 2.000% Minimum Monthly Payment
- 7.99% APR 1.250% Minimum Monthly Payment
- Visa • Master Card • Discover • American Express • Checks
- Learn more about Synchrony® HVAC financing