Minnesota HVAC Zoning System Installers
No matter how well designed or built, every home has areas that are difficult to heat or cool. The number of levels, number and size of windows, ceiling height, full sun or full shade, and many other factors can affect your indoor comfort.
Most standard heating and cooling systems aren’t equipped to handle these variables, so you compensate by over heating or over-cooling. That’s an inefficient way to keep your home comfortable. And that’s why we offer the Bryant Zone Perfect System.
Be Comfortable, Save Money
- Zone Perfect™
- Works with Wi-Fi, Programmable and non-programmable thermostats
- Applicable with all equipment configurations
- Compressor protection
- Duct temperature sensor
- Four cycle limits per hour
- Modulating • Two-stage • Single-stage gas valve operation
- Variable-Speed • ECM • One-speed blower operation
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Emergency heat switch
- LEDs for the relays
- Optional HP temperature sensor
- Warranty 10-year limited parts warranty
- Download Brochure
The mechanical HVAC zoning systems can be retrofitted to most modern furnaces with the appropriate controls in accordance to safe operating procedures. In some cases, additional components can be added to the zoning system, forced air system or both so that the system functions properly and safely. Save Up to 150.00 Plus 25 Months 0% Interest Financing.