BRYANT EVOLUTION EXTREME VARIABLE-SPEED AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP
As rising energy costs and increased environmental awareness influence consumer thinking, Bryant® proudly offers the Bryant® Evolution® 280A Extreme™ Variable-Speed Heat Pump, industry-leading efficiency, and superior comfort. The Bryant® 280A Evolution® Extreme™ heat pump delivers warm, comfortable heating as outdoor temperatures plummet. Because it is matched as a system with the Bryant® Evolution® System – 987M Variable-Speed furnace – Bryant® Evolution® Connex™ Control, it provides superior humidity control all summer, even when it’s not cooling, and it saves on utility bills all year long.
Bryant Evolution Variable-Speed Heat Pump Sale – Save $500.00
With skyrocketing energy costs and concerns with indoor air quality, take control of high energy costs and comfort during our › Summer HVAC Home Indoor Comfort Sale (pdf), take advantage of natural gas, electric utility rebates, and savings up to $2275.00 when you purchase an Energy Star®, Bryant® Evolution® – Preferred™ – Legacy™ residential 96% “AFUE” and higher, residential replacement natural gas furnace matched with a new or replacement, Bryant® 16.00 SEER, 13 EER, high efficiency residential air conditioning system and a Wi-Fi Smart thermostat Plus we offer our residential customers 25 Months 0% Interest Financing for all residential high efficiency replacement gas furnaces, air conditioning systems, Indoor Air Quality Products, and HVAC services.
- Up to 26.5 SEER/13.0 HSPF
- R410A Environmentally sound Puron® Refrigerant
- Sound level as low as 58 dBA at low speed
- Variable-Speed compressor with capacity range as wide as 40-100%
- Air cooled Inverter variable speed drive
- Evolution® Extreme™ Intelligence actively monitors critical system parameters
- Available with electric utility off-peak control
- Matched with the Bryant® 987M Evolution furnace & Bryant® Evolution Connex Control
- Energy Star® Most Efficient
- Consumers Digest® rated the Bryant® Extreme™ Heat Pump as Best Buy
- HVAC rebates up to $2275.00 when matched Bryant® components
- Download Brochure
How is AFUE Measured?
AFUE, Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency measures a gas furnace’s efficiency in converting fuel to energy. A furnace that has an 80 percent AFUE rating can turn 80 percent of the energy it consumes into heat. The other 20 percent is used during the heating process.
What is a good AFUE?
A higher AFUE rating means greater energy efficiency. The minimum standard AFUE for new furnaces is 78 percent. A mid-efficiency furnace usually has an AFUE rating between 80 and 85 percent, while a high-efficiency unit has a rating between 90 and 98.3 percent.
Professional Heating, Air Conditioning Installations and HVAC Services
Since 1989, Minnesota Heating and Air Conditioning Incorporated has provided commercial businesses and residential homeowners in Minneapolis, Twin Cities, and the 7-County Metro Area with over 37,000 completed commercial and residential gas heating, air conditioning and ventilation installations. As a Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealer™ – Mitsubishi® ductless mini-split Diamond Dealer™ – Xcel Energy® participating air conditioning installation contractor, we offer residential homeowners and commercial businesses, experienced and knowledgeable Nate® Certified gas heating, cooling, ventilation, installation, and service technicians, are HVAC licensed – Bonded through the state of Minnesota – Insured – with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Get Comfortable with HVAC Financing from Synchrony
- 25 Months 0% Interest, Equal Payments
- 5.99% APR 2.000% Minimum Monthly Payment
- 7.99% APR 1.250% Minimum Monthly Payment
- Visa • Master Card • Discover • American Express • Checks
- Learn more about Synchrony® HVAC financing